Risotto The Easy Way

This recipe simplifies the process of making risotto. The classic risotto recipe has been modified to eliminate constant stirring.

Ingredients

(Serves 4)
1 cup of Aborio rice
1 small onion finely chpped
1 clove of garlic finely chopped
2 1/2 cups of chicken broth
2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of grated Parmeggiano Reggiano cheese
Salt and pepper to taste

Method

1. In a sauce pan, heat the olive oil
2. Add the onion and the garlic. Do not brown, just soften.
3. Add the rice and stir for 1 minute to coat the rice with the oil..
4. Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
5. Cover and lower the heat to the lowest setting. Simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste.
7. Stir in the butter and the cheese.
8. Serve with a nice salad and a glass of your favourite wine. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Search

Profile

My photo
Camlachie, Ontario, Canada
I created this blog to share my experience and knowledge with you. I have been collecting information for a long time, my collection has become so large that I decided to share it with you. I hope that you find this site informative enough to visit it again.