Grilled Rib-Eye

GRILLED RIB-EYE WITH ANCHOVIES, MUSTARD AND GARLIC

3 prime rib-eyes steaks, cut 2 1/2 inches thick
10 ounces canned anchovies, drained and patted dry
6 tablespoons whole grain mustard
4 tablespoons fresh crushed garlic
4 tablespoons olive oil
Freshly ground pepper

Puree the anchovy, mustard, and garlic in food processor or blender, to form a paste then blend in the olive oil in a stream. Grind some pepper onto the steaks. Rub the steak thoroughly with the marinade and let the steaks marinate in the refrigerator for 2 days. Grill the steaks to desired temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About

Search

Profile

My photo
Camlachie, Ontario, Canada
I created this blog to share my experience and knowledge with you. I have been collecting information for a long time, my collection has become so large that I decided to share it with you. I hope that you find this site informative enough to visit it again.